Saturday, July 25, 2009

Robert Stites and on the B26 to and from Brooklyn Heights

Check out my friend Robert Stites' website for
some high quality stuff.

|

Visiten la página de mi amigo Robert Stites
no se arrepentiran
.



Also, yesterday I rode the bus from Saratoga Park to Brooklyn Heights and back.
Aside from taking the liberty of secretly reading the whole 1st issue of
Batman vs Predator, which the fellow sitting next to me was reading.
I was able to also sneak in some drawing.

|

Ayer tome la guagua ida y vuelta desde Saratoga Park hasta Brooklyn Heights .
Además de tomarme la libertad de leer en secreto el primer volumén de
Batman vs Predator, ya que el tipo que estaba sentado al lado mio lo estaba leyendo.
También aproveche la oportunidad
y dibuje un poco.






I felt really loose and relax while I drew this lady.
It was good.

|

Me sentí muy suelto y relajado mientras dibuje a esta señora.
Se sintió bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment