Monday, June 29, 2009

The Pope of St. Charles Brothel

Finished this about a week ago it's for a book of poems titled
Seared with Ink, Portraits of Life in Poetry and Prose.

The poem I got was The Pope of St. Charles Brothel;
and it is about a Pimp and his "duties". I had a lot of fun with the
drawing and I felt that my lines got to be very playful, which I enjoyed.

|

Bueno, terminé este trabajo como hace una semana. Es para un libro de
poemas titulado,
Seared with Ink, Portraits of Life in Poetry and Prose.

El poema que ilustre fue

The Pope of St. Charles Brothel
( El Papa de la Burdel de San. Carlos)
El poema trata de un "alcahuete" y sus "ocupaciones" diarias.
En verdad que me gusto mucho como quedo el trabajo en especial
lo suelto en que quedaron mis lineas.


No comments:

Post a Comment